Membership Page - General Information
There two types of membership for Walton Tennis Club. The Outdoor membership covers the whole year using the outdoor courts and the Indoor membership allows you to play in the Dome for over 6 months of the year.
For Outdoor and Indoor playing times and fees see relevant tabs
- Both the adult (Senior) and Junior membership years run from 15th April one year to 14th April the following year.
- Payment is due before 15th April. Any payment received after 1st May will incur a £30.00 penalty.
- The Indoor (Winter season) Membership runs from October one year to end March the following year.
- There is a joining fee of £30 for 26 years and over.
Special Offer for New Members: This is waived during the current redevelopment work!
- Please note that mix-in times may be subject to adjustment at the beginning of the season
For a copy of the 2019-2020 Season Adult Membership letter to print out Click Here
For a copy of the 2019-2020 Season Junior Membership letter to print out Click Here
For a copy of the 2019-2020 Season Playing Times to print out Click Here
For a copy of the 2019-2020 Dome Details to print out Click Here
- An Intermet player is someone who is learning to play or whose tennis is rusty. Many intermets, with practice, can achieve senior status.
- 18-25 year olds in full-time education, or attending University and only free to play during the holidays may be eligible for a reduction in fees.
- Juniors under 18 who are judged to have achieved Senior playing standard are permitted to play with the Seniors and at Senior playing times, at no extra cost.
**Junior Night is Friday night all summer season. Only Juniors allowed. See Junior section for details.
Junior and Mini tennis:
- Junior membership is generally for children aged 8-18 years.
- Mini tennis is especially for under 8ís.
- Mini+ is for children in Year 3 who are being prepared to join Juniors and play on full court and with yellow balls. They are coached separately.
- See the coaching pages for more information. Please note: One parent of every junior or mini must join the club either as a playing or non playing member.
- Discounts - 10% for families with 3 + playing members at one residence